Thursday, January 1, 2004

"I would send you a chocolate bar or liquor as a thank you"

Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say THANKS for your work on Query Shark- I am very grateful it exists.

I never got my query reviewed by you- but I read every single entry- and worked on my craft- and worked on my craft- and went thru seventeen versions of my query to get from BAD to GOOD (I got a positive response from an agent on this- my only goal with the query- to get a positive response).

Anyway, the advice you have given on Post (redacted) could have been me- a year ago. My first query was sh*t and it showed. You taught me what sh*t looked like, and how to make it much, much, better!

I would send you a chocolate bar or liquor as a thank you- but they don’t travel well in email- all the best and THANKS!

No comments: