1. You can send revisions after your query is posted, but you must wait a week to do so.
2. Your revised query will be posted on my schedule. I will try to post a note saying your query is down for revisions.
3. There's a limit to how many revisions I'll do, particularly if you aren't getting better.
4. If you write to ask when your revisions will be posted I'll reply. It can take awhile; this isn't even my hobby let alone my job.
5. If you post a comment on another entry asking about your revisions; if you send an email scolding me for being slow, I will remove the entire post and the revisions.